Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Messy

Joey likes his cereal- on his face



Trying to charm for more cereal




This is going to work!




 Fed and content


Charlie spontaneously doing yoga in the park. I really did not coach him in any way.




 Meeting his idol, the CareBear



And volunteering to assist at a magic show with Millie. He was successfully chosen. If only I could figure out how to add video I could show you...

And to finish off, a shot of what little boys love to do



 How did this one get here?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I had my laugh for the day...mission accomplished!!!

    Loved the many faces of Joey but really, the crowning glory was Charlie all dressed up, tiara, necklace and baby. I was trying to see if he was wearing heels to compliment the outfit. Tom-boy Ellee & girlie Charlie should change roles.....:)

    Impressed with Charlie's yoga moves. Would have liked to see the video of Charlie being the magicians assistant.

    ReplyDelete