Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Re. Steph the Stay at Home Mom with Full-time Nanny




Yes, this is true. But I am still busy. This is what Charlie thinks my job is.

So as much as I live the diva life and don't contribute to the blog as much as I should, at least I do more than Sammy's mother.


And the truth is we are at less then 20 views per posting, of which 19 are Deloris. And she already was sent the above pic directly from my phone. So, there Gordon!!



And I take all the pics which is why I am not in many of them.  But Charlie and I like to play with the photo-booth on what was once my computer. Yes, my computer has gone the way of the IPOD, IPAD, I-phone  and become Charlie's property. 


I asked Charlie to make a wish. I was hoping for peace or love or something equally as cute. Nope, he said "I wish my power ranger costume was already in Calgary'. Because, he is not spoiled and I didn't just order a custom made green power ranger costume from Japan for him on-line. Oh God, I have GOT to get back to work.







2 comments:

  1. What's with the Coopzak's? One gives out chocolate and the other muffins. Love Charlie's idea of what his parents do and it's all about sugar....:)

    What's wrong with ordering the costume? Didn't you know that after a couple of months with toddlers, their highlights become yours...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the blog....just too lazy to add comments ;)

    moo

    ReplyDelete