Monday, November 9, 2009

Kinfolk




My brother Chad and his wife Karen. Which impresses me because Chad is afeared of poo, pee and puke....Charlie's favorite forms of free expression.









And here's Abigail! We are proud of her new found passion of growing hair...We somehow missed her mom Susan in the pictures, but there is still time. Apparently Charlie is a Prince fan. Not the artist "formly known as Prince" Prince, but the vintage my name is "Prince"! Prince. Notice if you a say a word a lot, it gets all mooshy in the mind? PrincePrincePrincePrince!


4 comments:

  1. Holy crap I almost peed myself when I saw all the new posts! So exciting to see so many new pics of Charlie, not to mention Abigail. Her hair looks fantastic and she has the Cooper Gap! Thanks so much you made my day. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow would have been nicer, sorry for the rude language, but I can't change it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tsk tsk dmac! hope you're well. congrats on being an auntie (and to the rest of the cooper clan too). and gord - you didn't disappoint with the update - he sure is cute. i love that he is gord's kid, and born on halloween.
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chris! Unfortunately, I only get to see pics of my new nephew about once a week. Last time you commented on the long delay between postings a new posting showed up the next day so maybe you could try that again :)

    ReplyDelete