Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Passport Photos



Alas, nothing is more challenging than the baby passport photo.
Both ears visible, eyes open and looking forward, no hands present (parents or baby).
Apparently this is to allow facial recognition software.
I don't recognize Joey from this shot, but I guess computers can.

Gord thinks he looks like he has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
I swear, it was only one glass of champagne at Deirdre's wedding...



And baby pics are supposed to be identifiable for 3 years. Because this looks a lot like Charlie... FYI- this was taken at pretty much the same age (6-7 weeks)





Still amusing are the toddler photos, where you cannot get them to keep a straight face. However, when we WANT them to smile for photos, they won't. Gord calls this Charlie's 'poo face'. Wonder why...


3 comments:

  1. ahhh Steph, you made me laugh at your comments that accompanied the photo's. Charlie's baby photo is priceless. No way anyone would say it was the same kid, the double chin is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh too, love all the passport photos! Amazing that kids can use the same one for 3 years, doesn't look a thing like Charlie now. Not that I want them to change it to passport photos every year, hard enough to get them done every 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also thought Joey looked a little native in his pick.

    Injun Joe.

    Normally when people see pics of our kids, they say "cute kids"...not at the passport office!

    I think the lady actually flinched.

    ReplyDelete