Monday, November 16, 2009

Cutie Pies

Steph doesn't like me posting pics with her...but c'mon they are sooo kewt! This is one of my favorite pics of my sweeties.
This was actually 9 days ago....weird how much he has changed in 9 days
Steph is an extremely loving and patient mom. Child rear'n isn't easy, but watching Steph manage pretty much all of it (I empty the Diaper Genie) makes me appreciate how much she cares about his well being...probably the true definition if unconditional love.... and how easy it is to be a dude.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pic and very sweet note. Seems as though being a dad has made Gord a softie (and I don't been a dough boy).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I meant and 'I don't mean a dough boy'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a beautiful picture - thanks Gord. Tell Grace this one should go in the baby book - so Charlie (when he's older and jaded) can know he was once quite happy to gaze in his mama's eyes.

    ReplyDelete