Sunday, November 22, 2009

All in a days work

Stepharoo was all worried that Charlie wasn't getting enough to eat.
I think the pile of diapers (in 30 hrs) and the smug look should end all worries.



Trying to feel a least a little shame.

Parenting 101: the sooner you teach your kids to pick their nose, the sooner you don't have to do it.


Look! A rare shot of Lady Katherine of Scratcherton!
One of the two pets that no one wants anymore
poor kitties.


Close up...too close even.
Nose is coming in nicely.









4 comments:

  1. So very cute...he really is getting much cuter every time I see him. And I was a huge fan of him cuddling up to sleep on me.

    FYI to the Coopzaks...my cat was curiously interested in sniffing my shirt, where little Charlie made a kind liquid donation post-supper. I'm not sure she's ever loved me quite this much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the diaper photo equal to the size of Charlie. That is impressive for 30 hours. I am pretty happy Charlie left Chad a nice wet liquid donation on Sunday a minute after I passed him off. Charlie knows when to get Uncle Chad already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can really see the resemblence to Gord (everything above the mouth) in the third picture down. Anyone agree?

    ReplyDelete
  4. More Charlie posts please!!!

    ReplyDelete